** "Offbeat hilarious!" ** "RA tingles & laughs" ** "True to the characters! " ** "The fiction is great. Keep it up!" **

Monday, July 14, 2014

Not A Professional RA Blogger

"Why am I still not named on your blog?"


Behind the scenes at The Framework Blog Headquarters
we had a hick-up in staffing this blog.
The one we gave a green card for dancing n*ked in the woods, refused
to post further by lack of inspiration. We call it laziness.
  A woman with a respected name in posting funny scriblets, deprived you, 
respected citizen of RA*blah, near Sa*lem.
We deny we've let it run out of hands, by letting her tweet witchedly. 
The defamed woman was forced to defend herself in court.
Before you blame us of labelling, we are saint enough to keep this not out of the press and yet we are patronizing enough to let her hang in ashed moralities. 

***

S T A T E M E N T
 
 
Adressed at the county folk of Ignorance, Indifference and Prejustice.
 
"I was shocked to notice I came under scrutiny.
People of 'our little community' starting to label me:

She is not a professional RA Blogger.

My initial defense: 
I know where you’re getting at, but in fear of needing your consultation, I have a different journey in RL now and avoid this subject on my blog, because it could branch out into talk about ‘other fan behaviours’ or ‘ideal fan behaviour’ or defending my own ‘fan behaviour, which I’m doing now as I type and is more defined as ‘following’ and as such a nice parallel universe to be in. Sorry for not interacting as much!
Signed,
‘one of them’ 
And another defense: 
Yet, I developed one heck of a twitter addiction #RichardArmitage :D

I asked my advisors for consultancy: 
My reps tell me I should issue a mea culpa on my blog about this subject soon… 
and post more functional sexy pictures of RA!

Then I got back-upped by an anonimous friend:
Received a comment from one ‘Anonymous’. Mentions to read about my plans. Mentions that my blog is one of the sanest. Mentions to avoid it all together. Denies I’m The One. (etc.)

Then the gossip came: 
I saw a name I don’t know — violetsframework — and wondered “Who’s she? What’s the mea culpa about?” 
I pasted “violetsframework” into Google, saw it’s linked with something called “Fellowship of The Beard,” laughed my ass off and proceeded to, “Yup, she’s one of us.” Didn’t even click through. Don’t need to. Not wondering about that “mea culpa” any more. She’s a fangirl. I’m a fangirl. That’s all I need to know. Next pretty picture of RA?

Then the verdict came: 
Btw, Violet is one of the funniest damn people in the fandom. I wish more people knew it!!

Even so, don't ignore the Law of Fanblogging:
RA Frenzy - A Few Thoughts On Being A Fan


"I hope the morality labellers will remain within context."
"I will face my destiny heads up
and will tear this statement 
after I'm finished reading."

***

Members of the county recalled blogger Violet's final outcry, before she was taken away.
  
"Really, I love you for the compliments!!!"

(The woman had the brutality to bewitch you readers with a made up friend - and reps).

*********************************************************************************
 
 - M E A  C U L P A -


This business of fangirl blogging is not an easy business. It's fickle and you get kicked out very easily if you don't keep up with the implied rules of it.

Fangirl version: post, re-post, blog, tumbrl, twitter, fb body and acting parts within 2 minutes.
Fanboy version: talk armour and CGI. 'We' don't talk about that, so we don't know you.
Insider version: damned if they don't and damned if they do. Spill! We treat it with care.
Dubious version: go down on me, if you want to get your statistics up again. Come again? 
But never, ever, ever erm, talk about (his/yours) private life. That's 90% of our conversation.
 
 
Online media storms wrecked our little community every time they came in with
multiple tornadoes bashing our n*ked dances in the woods, caused by:

The weirdos witches of the Internet.   They will name you!

While others noticed a shift towards accepting one-selves as 'The Others'. 
Like that film with Nicole Kidman wherein a family lives in a house and discover strangers have moved in, until said family finds out  that they themselves are the others (ghosts).

I can raise the alarm by saying everyone is subject of labelling, namecalling or stereotyping.
If you feel you're unlike most, then you can put yourself 'under scrutiny' by 'judges ',
but I promiss you, in the end you will remain a 'good (wo)man. Thank you!


The people in the fandom only know about my fangirling and that is enough for me. 
We meet in different countries, at night, at day, and we use alter egos.
This fangirling is an open secret to our inner circle, but that's about it.
No-one should out others, by association, discussion or gossip. You're fan policing!

It's been 4 years of blogging and about 5 years of following Mr. A's career
when I will see him acting on stage in July.

I know what I am selling.

- Copycat!
 - Don't start me on Cats!
- The musical? You know it's coming back to London, even for just 12 weeks?
- TA DA! OK, but I ignore Cats, or I have to talk about my private life.
 
 ***************

'Again this blogpost contained a lot of BS (bon sense)'. Steal from the best: RA Frenzy.
Doing my homework on The Crucible. We've read it!
Feel like I am in school again. What's wrong with Armitage Studies?
 ***************************************************************************
P.S. I will admit my weakness for lacking to post The Hobbit review
and thoughts on the Hamlet reading.
The tavern scene was the best of all Thorin scenes, though he is not bad in other scenes. Was distracted by his dwarf hands, not fitting his face and posture.
The Hamlet reading, great, but my mind plays games with me and I can't listen without a visual image, thus would love to see Mr. A playing in The Crucible.

My yearly posted stats in April will be posted in next post.

And yes, I'm going. Not out of RA duty (yeah, you like that, huh?:).
It's that I like good acting.
In the meantime, go to @VioletsTFB on Twitter

and Violet Dutchblogger on Faceb**k.


 
Full title: Four Years In: Not A Professional RA Blogger.

Image: Promotion Poster of The Crucible play at The Old Vic Theatre, London

 

No comments: