** "Offbeat hilarious!" ** "RA tingles & laughs" ** "True to the characters! " ** "The fiction is great. Keep it up!" **

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fashion Statements With Beard

It's cold outside.. Yeah, and? :)

Mr. A isn't quite known for his fashion statements amongst his followers. In fact they analyse every ill fitted shoulder pad. I'm looking at blogger Servetus... who has a large readership and wrote more than one fashion post. With the Captain America promotion outfits, the critique has diminished somewhat.
I have no complaints... as I am the kind that could do with a stylist.
Find his latest fashion statements in a clip and on the Russian website.
And yes, I know I promised to come up with The Beard website, to show more beardy fashion.

In case you wondered where I've been...  the gnomes feared my health: a scary viral infection. I'm recovering well, thanks. If I lost any readers, can't joke with everyone...

So I'm back from zombie zone..
My mind went into reverse and came up with weird things, like: I ROCK!!!

RA warms up to the New Zealanders, erm, Dutch...

Normal people get Valentine cards, but me... indirect hints with Dutch shirts.. on a near Valentine's Day occasion. Fact: RA was wearing Gap Star Raw at the Hobbit press conference of 11. February 2011. Figured the word 'Raw' could be linked to 'Kiwis', nickname of New Zealanders, or his initials, but I have never linked the brand to 'Dutch' .. as I move in different circles.

It's appreciated, Mr. A!


Pics: Project Magazine Photoshoot, Can't Remember

No comments: