** "Offbeat hilarious!" ** "RA tingles & laughs" ** "True to the characters! " ** "The fiction is great. Keep it up!" **

Sunday, July 24, 2011

On An Aesthetic Drip



Causing a lot of inspiration are all the recent splash of interviews for Captain America, The Hobbit and in general that solved my RA drought. I made these drips. Have to make the August calender yet.

Above DRIP is from Spooks ep. 9.8 wherein hero spy Lucas North shows his dark side and puts colleague Ruth on an anesthetic drip. I probably have heard it wrong! The quote is also inspired on a previous read goal: "To have as many to entertain as possible" (help me out here, this is my vague memory recalling). Meanwhile to keep other memories alive, I am on a solid drip addiction, prescribed by Mr. A. and followers.


Above DRIP is from the Project Magazine´s photoshoot and the quote is from Lucas North to his boss Harry Pearce in that epic rooftop shootout of Spooks ep. 9.8. Don´t say the syntax is wrong!
I am thinking to make a similar one with myself in it. Maybe I will put that collage in the background of this blog coming month. Because why? The Man is hitting 40 in August and guess what, so will I !


Above DRIP is also from the Project Magazine´s photoshoot and the quote is from Me, nailing the nailement of Mr. A. who understands what it is to have been constructed in 1971 and facing it all: "I have a life, career,  family, friends. I don´t need you". Ahem.. sorry, wrong counter quote from Lucas North´s former girlfriend Maya to Lucas in Spooks. Sidenote - according to a zodiac book, in referance to my birthdate in 1971, I should need the use of others more, instead of doing it all alone. When asked about 22th August of 1971, it was the same advice. Anyway, above DRIP is a moving fantastic inspiration for upcoming posts August Is Hot! Getting sentimental at my age! GRRRR!!!

Upcoming: August Is Hot blogposts
Will I be talking about The Beard, Thorin and Heinz? Mark your calendar!!

If you kind of feel left out of what I am talking about,
then hook on to http://www.richardarmitagenet.com/ to get your daily drips of RA dose.

5 comments:

bccmee said...

Love your blogpost title! Very clever and appropriate.

Mmm...I like the beard...*drool*

Violet said...

Thanks Bccmee!

The Beard.... necessary non issue in upcoming August Is Hot posts.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure that I understand the word DRIP correctly, but I love ones you have made, especially the last one.
I turn 40 next year :-)

Summer said...

Liked your post! This kind of drips do good to my RAddiction! LOL

Violet said...

Thanks Alfie and Summer!

Better drips than drought, no?

Alfie, GRRR to you too!