** "Offbeat hilarious!" ** "RA tingles & laughs" ** "True to the characters! " ** "The fiction is great. Keep it up!" **

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My blog starts here and now!


Oh no! Not another blog about me!

No worries, mate! It´s not all about you! If the words ´Don´t get your hopes up too high´ ever apply, then it would be here.

For this blog I intend to write whatever I like to frame and name concerning tv-series, films and books. Screencaps of above abused actor Richard Armitage amongst others will be used to illustrate my mental entertainment. I will use facts and spice it with humour and fiction!!


Would you like to join me in my thoughts? Here we go...

Screencaps used: Armitage Net

4 comments:

fitzg said...

Just found your blog! Realised it is Violet. "Oh, I know her!"
So this is your "day job", when you're not lurking around other people's blog, making noises!

Very nice - look forward to the continuing Framework.

Violet said...

Thanks for the compliment, and I prefer to sing. Want coffee?

Violet said...

And I comment with Now U Do Eyecandy

Landscape Contractors Thousand Oaks said...

This iis a great blog